Thursday, January 6, 2011

Zip-up Caged Shooties and Sperrys


Ok so Blogger was down lastnight so I was unable to show what shoes I wore.  I was so frustrated lastnight when the page wouldn't load.  I thought it was my computer so I restared it, removed a lot of junk and restarted it again.  Come to find out it was the web page!  Urgh!!  Ok.  I wore these cute light brown caged shooties for around 12 hours yesterday.  I was pleasently surprised that my feet weren't killing me at the end of the night.  Sore, yes.  But who wouldn't have hurt feet after standing that long?!  I got them a year or so ago at Cato (told you I get a ton of my shoes there).  I haven't wore them much because I thought they were uncomfortable at first but I put them on agian a few months ago and they were great!  Danced all night in those suckers!! 



As for today, I wore my old trusty Sperrys.  Again, I was at work for a very long time and I am exhausted from yesterday and I didn't feel like wearing heels today.  So these went on the tootsies!  I even did a lil beachy theme!  I wore my hair all wavy and had very neutral makeup on.  Flowy, airy shirt and dress pants.  I bought the shoes a couple of years ago at Shoe Carnival.  They are so comfy!  I wore them when I went on a tour of New York City one summer.  Thats what I think about when I wear them.  Its a great memory!

Here is a video on how I did my hair.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HK6tJUt2cs  This is the link to the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment