Sunday, January 2, 2011

First Post!!

So one of my New Year's Resolutions was to try and wear a new pair of shoes every day.   And in order to make sure I don't wear the same pair twice in a row my pal AJ said "start a blog!"  So here I am.  First blog post.  Should have thought of this yesterday but better late than never! 

I'm kind of a shoe-aholic but I don't think I have 365 pair, so I will most likely repeat shoes but I will try not to do it back to back.  So in my shoe diaries I will tell you where I wore the shoes and what I did that day.  And if I was inspired to wear a certain pair!  I shop all the time so new shoes will be magicaly appearing.  Hahaha!!

I wore these cute black suede hooded boots yesterday to work.  Lots of fun!!

These brown wedges are my go to shoes when I'm wearing brown pants to work.  Not my favorite but they do the job.  Ha ha ha!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of how you've turned into a wonderful techie nerd. Congratulations on your first blog fish!!!! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete