Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tweed Pumps


I bought these black tweed pumps about two years ago.  They have a little thin leather bow on the toe.  The heel appears to be stacked and the shoe has a nice platform.  They are a great looking shoe but I do not like how they make me walk.  My feet slip to the toe and then that start to flop and it makes me skid or come close to tripping.  And if I try to grip the shoes with my toes then I start to walk really funny.  Not fun.  Especially when I had to walk around in them at work!  If I wear these again I will definitely be sitting down!  However, I have these insert things that I could try to keep them from slipping.  If it works then all of the above problems will go away! 

I plan to buy a new pair of booties this week.  Hopefully I will get the store where I saw them and hopefully they will still have them in my size!

No comments:

Post a Comment