Monday, January 17, 2011

Shoe $$$

Today I wore my flats to work.  I couldn't decide which pair of shoes to wear and I started to get pressed for time so I just chose the flats.  Plus they were close to the door.  I never put them away after wearing them last week.  I put away a lot of my shoes today though.  Last week was very busy.  Work and school consumed my week so my room became very messy!

And for the title of this blog; I have a jar my step mom gave me for Christmas a couple of years ago that has this inscribed on it.  I thought it was super cute!  I never really used it all that much.  I maybe collected a few dollars since I've had it.  So, I decided to put more change in it when I had change.  Its been hard for me to resist paying in exact change when I'm paying in cash.  But I'm doing it!  I've even collected a few $1 coins to put in there.  I counted it up yesterday just to see how far I've gotten.  It was over $24!!  I am super proud that I have saved that much change!!  The jar isn't completely full yet but it will be.  I can't wait to cash it in and see what kind of shoes I can buy with it.  Or how many!!


No comments:

Post a Comment