Saturday, January 22, 2011

Three Days of Shoes

Wednesday I wore these taupe boots that my sister gave me over the weekend.  Super cute!  I love everything about these boots!  I wore them to class which was an eight hour day in its self.  Then, I wore them to work for another four hours.  I've never owned a pair of shoes this color and I was unsure of what to wear with them.  So, I went for skinny jeans with gold decorations on the pockets and a slouchy off white shirt.  Can't wait to wear them again!



Thursday we had a little snow and it was my day off so I wore the Sperrys.  I got out of class super early and went home to wear my comfy house shoes that resemble sheep.  They are so cute and soft all over!  Then, I went to dinner with a frined and after we went shoe shopping at Shoe Carnival.  I was on the hunt for the perfect pair of clinical shoes.  I think I found a pair, but I have to run them by my clinical instructor first.  Here is what they look like.  I think my dad has the same pair!



Today (Friday) I wore my flats again.  First to class then to work.  And grocery shopping.  I think I need more closed toe black shoes!  I also need a better set up for my shoes.  It would help if I finished organizing my closet!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment