Sunday, January 23, 2011

Saturday and Sunday Shoes


The shoes I wore today are black patent leather Mary Jane type heels.  They have a rounded toe which gives a vintage feel to them.  I like to wear them with my fitted dresses when I do my hair up in a 40's/50's style.  But today I wore them with dress pants and a nice top to work.  I bought them at Cato a year or so ago.  That's about all.


(Notice the inside of my shoes match my sheets!  Ha ha ha ha!!)

My Saturday shoes are a smaller kitten type heel.  They are brown crocodile with a very pointed toe!  I got them at Payless a billion years ago.  I'm being for real.  I bought them in 2004!  It amazes me what I remember about my shoes!  That is a long time to keep a pair of shoes!  Any who, they are still in great shape and I wore them to work.  I was gonna go to a hot dog stand but somebody has a sore back and I didn't want to go without them.  It just wouldn't be the same!  We'll save that excursion for another day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment