Friday, January 7, 2011

To the Knee, Flat, Suede Boots


These are probably my most favorite pair of boots.  I wear them a lot!!  I wear them with dresses, skirts, skinny jeans, and leggings.  They go with everything!  So of course I wore them to work (short day).  Then, the boyfriend and I went to lunch, shopping, hair cut, dinner, shopping and now I'm exhausted.  I bought the boots last winter at Cato.  LOL!  I'll probably get them re-soled before I replace them.  That's how much I love them!  They have a slight wedge, maybe an inch.  The boots make a clacking noise like heels make when you walk so they sound like the heel should be taller.  If that makes sense.  Ha ha ha!! 

On days where I repeat a pair of shoes I will show a pair that I am longing to purchase.  My shoe collection just might reach to 365 pairs!  I actually do not know how many pairs of shoes I have in my possession.  I'll do a count some time soon. 

In case you were wondering, the eye in the left bottom corner belongs to a 7 lb dachshund named Avery.  She was sniffing the camera as my boyfriend was taking the picture.  Ha ha ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment