Sunday, January 9, 2011

Black Suede Peep-Toe Wedges With a Bow!!


Aren't they darling!?

I bought these shoes a couple of years ago at Payless around the New Year with my birthday money my grandmother gave me (my birthday is in December).  I can remember everything I bought and a round about time frame I bought it in.  I can also remember everything that was given to me and by who and on what occasion it was given to me.  Don't ask me how I remember this, I just do.  I wish this kind of memory would aide me while studying!  I would have been out of school a long time ago.  Ha ha ha!!

I wore these to work today.  Sorry I couldn't have something more exciting to tell.  I have worked a lot more this week than any other.  But these shoes are cute and comfy!  I must say that all the shoes I wore this week were surprisingly comfortable.  Even on the 11 hour days!

P.S.  My sister bought me a cute pair of ankle booties that I just can't wait to wear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment