Saturday, January 15, 2011

Boots and More Boots


I didn't blog yesterday because I came home from work, ate, and went to sleep. So I bought these boots a week and a half ago.  They turned out to be great boots!  I cannot wait to wear them again!!  They are a thin suede with gun metal grommet shoe lace holes.  They also have a nice stacked heel.  I wore them to school yesterday morning.  When I got out of class I had to pick up my boyfriend because the battery died on his scooter at the post office.  Coincidentally, my car died there too a few months ago.  Ha ha ha!!  I actually helped him put the battery on.  For real!  And it was my light blue Phillips screwdriver that he borrowed to put the battery in!  I saved the day!!  Then I went to work.  When I got home my boyfriend treated me to Logan's Steakhouse for helping him out!  Isn't he sweet?!



Today I wore these chocolate brown patent boots to work with a cream sweater dress.  I love the big button detail at the very top.  I bought these last winter at Cato.  I have worn them a lot and I enjoy wearing them along with every other pair of shoes I own.  Ha ha ha!!  These are one of three pairs of brown boots I own.  I don't wear a whole lot of brown.  Also I have worn black boots for almost an entire week or at least black shoes until today.  I don't think that's even the tip of the black shoe iceberg in my closet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment