Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Black Slouchy Boots


I LOVE these boots!!  These are another pair of my favs!  I probably say that about all of my boots but I guess I wouldn't buy them if they weren't.  Ha ha ha!!  I bought them at Cato a few months ago for around $30.  Not too bad if I do say so myself.  Today was the first day of classes for the spring semester so I wore them to class.  I had to park very far away from the building I needed to be in but these boots were great.  They marched me half way across the campus!  When I got back home the roomie and I went to watch 'The Black Swan'.  OMG!  Was it good!!  Very suspenseful!! 

I am a lover of all kinds of high heels but it seems that I am turning into a boot-aholic this winter.  I have gotten 5 new pair that I can think of.  That's a lot!  Sadly, I will probably collect a few more before the season changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment