Thursday, January 27, 2011

I Want A New Pair Of Shoes


I wore these brown ankle boots with some skinny jeans and a cream sweater to class today and I'll wear them to work later.  They have a flap that has been folded over and fastened with a brass button.  They do not fold up.  They do, however, have a comfort sole.  When I say comfort, I mean comfort!  Its so squishy inside!  It makes them very warm.  I bought them from Avon last winter I think.  I don't wear them very often because the shade of brown is hard to match.  But I like them none the less.



These just might become my favorite boots.  I wore these boots Wednesday with black leggings and a gray tunic.  I wore them to class and then to work.  I also went to Walmart but that's no big thing.  I need to go on an adventure!  Like shoe shopping!  And I want some oxfords!  I found these at Shoe Carnival but I didn't buy them.  But I'm thinking about it.



I wore my Sperry's Tuesday because I was to tired to pick a cute pair of shoes and then try to think of an outfit that coordinates.  I'll be glad when warmer weather gets here so I can wear every pair of open toe shoes I own!  Which happens to be over half my shoes.

I've been busy with school and work so I feel like I've been neglecting my little bloggy.  When I got in bed last night to start my blog, I was so exhausted that I fell asleep!  I think I might have figured out how to do my blog on my phone so I'm gonna try to do a post during my lunch breaks.  That excites me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment