Monday, January 24, 2011

Trouble in Paradise

I am finding it increasingly difficult to wear a different pair of shoes every day.  I do not like winter and I try to avoid it at all costs.  I don't buy a lot of winter clothing or shoes (until this season!).  I just do what I can do to make it through the cold season until spring comes along.  Needless to say, I do not own a lot of closed toe shoes.  I think I have just a few more pairs before I will have to start repeating them constantly.  Our winters in Arkansas aren't very cold so I get to wear open toe shoes occasionally.  I will be doing that.  However, I will be purchasing any closed toe shoes or boots I can find now that they are going on sale or clearence to make room for warmer weather wear!  YAY summer!!

Today, for the first part any way, I wore my fav flat boots.  Then I got on the ellipticil and kept my tennis shoes on for the rest of the day.  Pink and silver Adidas.  I bought them a couple of years ago at TJ Maxx and I wear them normally only when I'm doing some kind of exercise or extensive walking.


No comments:

Post a Comment