Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Shoes


Yesterday I was very tired and I had to study so I didn't make time to blog.  Sorry.  I did wear these cute black suede ankle boots with little black buttons up the side though.  I was told I look very tall in these.  I'm starting to see a trend with my shoes.  Black and suede!!  Ha ha ha!!  Any way, I bought them a few years ago at Payless.  I'm sure they were on sale.  I hardly ever buy anything full price.  Speaking of purchasing, I just bought a new pair of open toe ankle boots.  Black of course!  Not suede though, faux leather.  Ha ha!  They cost me a mere $6.08!!  I cannot wait to wear them and post them on here!  Maybe this week!!  I'm wearing my fav black suede flat boots today and we've already seen them.  I need a pair of these in brown!

No comments:

Post a Comment