Friday, January 28, 2011

Just some window shopping...

Today was another "I'm so exhausted, put on the Sperry's and go to class" day.  So now I'm shopping.  So I went to Payless.com and found this pair of shoes designed by Christian Siriano-Project Runway's Season 4 winner.  I absolutely love these high fashion boots!!  Look at the heel!  It looks like chrome!



I also found these on Payless.com.  They make me think of  Prada's spring 2011 shoe line.  So much fun!



Charlotte Russe has a ton of cute shoes!  I'm going nuts looking at these shoes!  Finding lots of pretty things.  Its making me want to break into my "Shoe $$$"!!  Here is a little taste for you.


The shoes above come in a taupe or nude and in leopard too!  Ruffle Peeptoe bootie


Great summer shoes!  I want!  They will be so cute with just about anything in your closet this summer!  Chrochet gladiator sandals.

This pair makes me think of a pair of Brian Atwood Loca's Carrie wore in Sex and The City 2 The Movie.  They are very similar. 

Ok!  So now we're done shopping!  I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment