Sunday, January 30, 2011

Black Faux Leather Peeptoe Cut-out Booties


These are the shoes I bought for $6.08!!  Aren't they adorable?!  I wore them to work today.  Its unseasonably warm today so sandals are completely appropriate.  Afterwards I ran an errand and headed home.  I got home and decided to put some dark green nail polish on my toes.  Then I decided I didn't have enough time to let them dry so I only painted the 3 on each foot that show!  Ha ha ha!!  I was off again!  I met a friend at Chili's to have an early dinner.  On to Target and Starbucks!!  Yummy!  I found tons of cute stuff at Target and they were having a phenomenal clearance on their winter wear!  I have decided to dip into my "Shoe $$$" jar but I didn't even look at the shoes at Target!  That surprises me!  Well on the next shoe...

No comments:

Post a Comment