Monday, April 11, 2011

Sunday and Monday Shoes

I didn't blog yesterday because I had a horrible headach when I came home from work. All I wanted to do was watch a movie and relax. So that is what I did! Eat Pray Love and some excedrine worked wonderfully!



Sunday I wore a pair of black patent heels with a ruffle t-strap. I think I've blogged about them before. I bought them at Cato around a year and a half ago. My manager hasthe same pair and we both agree that they are fantastic! I wore them to church and to work. Those two alone filled my day. I was exhausted when I got home but not sleepy because I ended up not going to sleep until one.



Today I had clinical. So you know what that means, clinical shoes. When I came home from clinical I gorged on a Sonic hot dog and passed smooth out! This evening I went to a gym as a guest to one of my friends. I wore a pair of pink and silver Adidas tennis shoes that I bought from TJ Maxx a long time ago. Probably around 4 years. They are comfy and do their job when I do my exercising. 52 flights of stairs on the stairmaster! It was a great workout.

I see a theme with my tennis shoes, pink! I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment