Friday, April 8, 2011

Clinical and A Wedding


Today was another clinical day so of course I wore my white New Balance tennis shoes. I got them from Shoe Carnival at the beginning of the year especially for my clinical rotations in nursing school.

After my clinical, I attended a wedding. It was very quaint. Small reception outdoors next to a river. It was very casual, so I decided to wear flip flops. But not the foam kind you find at Old Navy. I bought these on super clearance at, of all places, Cato! They look like mother of pearl or some kind of shell but they are just plastic beads. I really like them! Cut and they go with a lot of summer clothes. However, they are kind of heavy due to the wooden sole.

All in all a very nice day! It was hot and beautiful out! A great Friday!! Hope my Saturday is just as good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment