Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Rainy Week

This week has been cold and rainy.  Yucky!!  It is also the week back to school after spring break.  Not fun.  I dindn't even get to do anything fun!  Not to mention is was cold and rainy over the break as well.  I have been so busy!  School is a lot of work!  There was no smooth transition, just jumping right back in.  That is why I haven't posted since Sunday.  I tried to get on here this week but I just didn't make the time.  so here we go.

Friday:  Clinical shoes.  I bought them at Shoe Carnival, actually my friend Cindy bought them for me as a "congratulations for getting into the nursing program" gift.  Much appreciated!  We had injection check offs.  I passed!  I feel bad that I had to poke my partner Jill, but she said I did ok. 



Thursday:  Studded flats, again!  I bougt these at Cato some time ago.  I wore them to school and to work.  Also, my worst day of the week.  I went to Home Depot to return a hand drill for my boyfriend and I got all the way to the store before I realized I forgot the tool!!  Just horriable.  After work I had a study group for my check offs on Friday.



Wednesday:  White New Balance tennis shoes for clinical.  I went to a new clinical site that is about and hour away from my house.  I also wore my Sperrys to work that evening.



Tuesday:  I wore my gray ankle boots that I bought from Avon during the fall.  I wore them to class and to work.  I can't really remember what I did in between class and work.



Monday:  My black, gray and pink Pumas!  I got these as a Christmas gift a long time ago.  I really like them, mainly because they are pink.  I wore these to class, which lasted from 7:30-3!  Not my kind of fun.  It counted as clinical hours.  Its hard to sit that long in a chair!  I had lunch with my friend Cindy and her 4 year old daughter at Ruby Tuesday's.  After dinner I had my night class, which I snoozed in due to me staying up late on Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment