Thursday, April 7, 2011

Gray Snake Skin Sandals


Today I wore gray snake skin sandals with cute gun metal studs on them. I has an asvising appointment this morning to talk about the classes I need. I found out that I am missing a class! Big surprise!! I will need to take it next summer. I'm aalrwady taking a class this summer. This will be my first summer class ever. Not at all looking forward to it. Especially since I am on call for federal jury duty that same month. Ugh!

Any who, I also wore the flat sandals to work. Boy did I work! putting put the new floor set is always a challenge. I'll be finished with it tomorrow. Whew! And that suns upt day.

I bought these sandals last summer at Walmart of all places. I think they were around $10. And I think they has them in pink but I preferred the gray. They looked the best. They ate a lot of fun to wear. They definitely jazz up a plain outfit.

Well that about sums up my day. I'll see you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment