Wednesday, February 22, 2012

One Week, 5 New Pair

I bought five new pair of shoes in a span of 9 days!  I know, crazy!  I haven't bought any shoes in months.  Meaning, I have not spent my own money on shoes in a very long time.  I bought a pair with Christmas money in December.  I have yet to wear them.  I am still plotting the perfect outfit for them.  = )  My best friend Cindy, who just happens to be my stand in mom, gave me some shoe shopping money as a pick-me-up!  I was delighted at this!  I shopped around and did a lot of thinking about where and what I would buy with my allotted shoe cash.  I began going down my list of favorite websites for shoes.  I clicked on Just Fab.  And as I was cruising the site and my appointed shoe selections for the month, I came across their Birthday Celebration deal.  Buy one pair for $39.95 and get a second pair free!  I couldn't believe my eyes!!  I picked two fabulous pair and checked out.  Feeling great about my bargin of a buy I continued to shop around with the rest of my shoe cash.  I went into Shoe Carnival with a friend to look for her some boots.  I found these beautiful strapy hells with a fabulous satin bow at the ankle.  I drooled over them before deciding to leave them behind.  A few days later I went back into Shoe Carnival to purchase my said friend a gift card and I went back over to check on the shoes again.  My size was still in stock so I decided to try them on.  I was sold!  They came home with me that night!  I still had some, not much, but some cash left.  Just Fab sucked me in again with their Birthday sale, so I got two more pair.  They should be here today.  I'm so excited about them!  I cannot wait to wear them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment