Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Classic Uggs

My boyfriend bought me my first pair of Ugg boots as a late Christmas gift.  I've been meaning to blog about them, I've just been to lazy to do it.  He ordered them for me on new year's day.  I thought it was a wonderful way to start out the new year!  = )  Since then I have only been able to wear them three times, seeing as how it hasn't gotten very cold at all this year. 

I love them!  They are so soft and warm and comfortable.  I was wearing them around my house to kind of break them in so they weren't so tight but I accidently dropped carpet cleaner on the toe.  I almost cried!  I tried wiping it off but some of the dye rubbed off onto the cloth.  I called around to some leather shops and shoe stores and was told to buy the Ugg cleaner and sealent.  I will have to try it out and see if it works.  In the meantime, I will not be wearing them while I clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment