Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Last Week

OMG!  What a week last week was!  I had two finals on Wednesday and one on Thursday.  We had snow on Tuesday night and it was beautiful!  Unfortunately southerners do not react well to snow.  I got rear-ended on my way to take my final on Wednesday.  I am ok.  No damage to me just to my car.  I was very late but I had a very good excuse for missing and I was able to make up the test.  I passed all of my finals and came out of this semester with 3 B's and 1 A.  Pretty good turn out if I do say so myself. 

Saturday, the 10th, was my birthday!  It was fun!  Friday night I went to see Trans Siberian Orchestra and it was awesome, slow in the begining, but awesome none the less.  Saturday night my boyfriend took me out and we had pizza and drinks with some friends.  I had a really good birthday weekend.

During the mess that was last week, I wore these amazing leopard flats that I bought over the Thanksgiving holiday.  Yay for flats and yay for my first pair of animal print shoes!!  I bought them at Cato and I have been wearing them with dress pants and jeans.  My favorite outfit to wear with them so far is a pair of flare leg jeans with the knees ripped, a white ruffle tank and a lime green cardigan.  It's so super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment