Thursday, December 8, 2011

Coming To A Close

This year is flying by!  I got so caught up in school and tests that I didn't even get to blog the whole month of November.  That makes me sad.  I have had such a crazy semester at school and other things popping up that blogging was the last thing on my mind. I am only one semester away from graduting as a LPN. 

 Now that the year is coming to a close, looking back on all of my shoes, I can honeslty say I've worn almost all of them.  I can actually think of only one pair that I haven't worn.  It's way to cold to wear them now but I've had them for many years and I've only worn them once.  Maybe next spring. 

I have bought a lot of shoes and got rid of some as well.  I thought I had a lot more shoes than I actually do but it's been awhile since I've counted them last.  I think that will be my last post of the year.  I'm pretty sure I will have more new shoes before that day.  Hahaha! 

Until next time, have a wonderful shoe day!

No comments:

Post a Comment